*** CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: As part of the growing concern surrounding coronavirus, I hope that you and yours are staying healthy and safe. As a precaution, my office will be closed for in-office sessions for the duration of social distancing. Click the BOOK NOW button to make a Phone or Professional Video call appointment for a time that is convenient for you. It is my pleasure to serve you. .
- Are you stuck? Do you sometimes feel like your life is on hold?
- Are you having marriage difficulties that you and your spouse just can't seem to resolve?
- Are you overwhelmed with feelings of doubt, anxiety, disappointment, or fear?
- Do you struggle from lack of direction or purpose, or an inability to move forward?
- Is there a destiny you want to fulfill but you just can't figure out how?
Whether it is your marriage, or feelings of depression or anxiety, or any of the above. . .
LET ME HELP!
I am Dr. Mary Perdue, a Certified Professional Christian Counselor providing biblically based marriage and personal counseling in Pittsburgh and surrounding regions. With compassionate, non-judgmental support, you will overcome so many of life’s most pressing problems and get to the next level in your life. You will overcome such debilitating problems as depression, guilt, despair, lack of confidence, and more. Using sound Christian based counseling, combined with appropriate behavior modification strategies, I help you resolve marriage problems, arrest long standing counter productive behavior, and move forward in your life. No matter what your next level is, you can get there!
Jesus came that we might have life
And that more abundantly. . .
What's holding you back?
There are many benefits form working with Next Level Christian Counseling
You will have a person of faith who understands your circumstances, will listen to your concerns, will provide fresh insights into your situation, and will point you towards a resolution. You will receive counseling that will encourage your spiritual and personal growth, strengthen interpersonal and family relationships, and help you manage other challenges of daily life. From Christian counseling you can expect outcomes such as. . .
- Healed, wholesome relationships
- Destructive habits having no power over your life
- Increased productivity in your life
- Freedom from consuming thoughts of worry or depression
- Renewed sense of confidence and self-worth
- A deeper, more meaningful relationship with God
The benefits can be huge
And the potential for tremendous growth is real!
Book Your appointment for In-Office counseling Now!
Telephone Counseling is Also Available!
For more information click here .
Click BOOK NOW above to make an appointment
I look forward to working with you.
Dr. Mary I. Perdue