In addition to In-office counseling Next Level Christian Counseling also offers Telephone and Video counseling for individuals or couples. Whether you live out of state, or or nearby, phone or Video counseling is a viable alternative to in-office counseling. If you like the convenience of receiving counseling from the comfort of your home, this is a very effective option.
Why Telephone or Skype Counseling Therapy?
Telephone and Video counseling are remote counseling options. Remote counseling may seem new and rather awkward at first, but it has actually been around for a very long time. You may be familiar with it in the form of crisis counseling and suicide hotlines among others. Some people feel more comfortable expressing their feelings over the telephone. Video is more similar to in-office counseling as the counselor and client can actually see each other remotely.
You do not have to be in a state of crisis to benefit from telephone or Video Therapy. More and more individuals are finding it easy and much more convenient because telephone therapy/counseling fits right into their busy lives.
Telephone or video counseling can help as a second opinion regarding marriage problems, psychological matters, depression or anxiety, parenting or care giver issues and more. Consider counseling while going through, or recovering from divorce, work related concerns, dealing with aging and life transition, and so much more! With much compassionate and non-judgmental support, you will get help in overcoming some of life's most pressing issues so that you can get to the next level in your life.
Dr. Mary Perdue
Certified Christian Counselor
To schedule and your appointment today
CALL the office or BOOK online.
Call the Office:
- Call 724-575-2013 and schedule your appointment.
- Make your payment. On this website click "Make a Payment" tab. You will be taken to Paypal where you can make a secure payment using either your Paypal account or your credit card. (Payment must be made within one hour of your counseling session).
- Dr. Perdue will call you and your session will begin at your scheduled appointment time
- Click the "BookNow" button. When the appointment window opens select either Telephone or Skype Counseling from the available hours.
- Enter your contact information.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
- Make your payment. On this website click "Make a Payment" tab. You will be taken to Paypal where you can make a secure payment using either your Paypal account or your credit card. (Payment must be made within one hour of your counseling session)
- Dr. Perdue will call you and your session will begin at your scheduled appointment time.